Saturday 9 February 2013

Hanne-Berit Hahnemann

I have somehow been obsessed with the Violin for the past couple of months. Don't blame me. With the kind of artists I have been coming across there seems to be a lot of Violin talent out there. The latest violinist to hit my books of exemplary music is Danish violinist Hanne-Berit Hahnemann. She is an award winning violinist. A violinist with talents par excellence, a violinist with exquisite versatility.  I heard most of her songs on ReverbNation and I just knew I had to feature her here for the world to listen to. The one thing I look for, in an artist, is changeability and pliancy to play any kind of music. Hanne-Berit seems to have both aspects in abundance which is why I got hooked onto her quick and fast. Her music is something that has something for everybody. Incorporating the Violin into a plethora of genres is surely the new trend, but it isn't as easy as it seems to be. Finesse and talent is something a violinist needs to have to accomplish an unrivaled sound. Hanne-Berit seems to have accomplished that with ease (Seriously, how!?).
This is an artist you would want to listen to time and again. You can give her music a listen on her website.

Here's What is love by this talented violinist:

No comments:

Post a Comment