Wednesday 18 September 2013

IronHorse Bluegrass - Bluegrass at its finest!

Now if there is the one genre that I love, it is Bluegrass. Who cannot love Bluegrass music. It is fun and easy-going to listen to, isn't it? SO while browsing through covers of Enter Sandman by Metallica, I stumbled upon this band that did a, I would like to call different, rendition of the song. At first, I was like - What thee... and then it was fun! This band is called - IronHorse Bluegrass. I went on to their Youtube channel and heard the other song they had put up - Just A Dream Away. I could feel the music sink into my ears. AFter a tired day, this is the kinda band you would want to listen to! The band comprises Vance Henry, Ricky Rogers, Anthony Richard & Tony Robertson. This quartet is something that may not blow you away, but they are a bunch that will put a smile on your face. The lyrics of Just A Dream Away will make so much sense, it ain't even funny!
Oh and BTW, when you do go and browse through their YouTube channel, make sure to look at their cover of Fuel by Metallica! Man, it was so cool. When you listen to BlueGrass, you do expect a lot of energy and this is what this bunch delivers. Power-packed compositions, energy and most importantly, fun. The extremely delicate yet warm mixture of blues and acoustic never felt so good. Check out the stuff from their store. I am sure you shall not be let down!Here's a video of their song - Just A Dream Away:


No comments:

Post a Comment